1. Energy saving: the energy consumption of white LED is only 1/10 of that of incandescent lamps and 1/4 of that of energy-saving lamps.
2. Longevity: The life span can reach more than 100,000 hours, which can be described as "one-time-for-all" for ordinary household lighting.
3. It can work at a high speed: if the energy-saving lamp is frequently turned on or off, the filament will turn black and quickly break down, so it is safer.
4. Solid-state packaging, which belongs to the type of cold light source. So it is easy to transport and install, and can be installed in any miniature and enclosed equipment without fear of vibration.
5. LED technology is advancing with each passing day, its luminous efficiency is making amazing breakthroughs, and the price is constantly decreasing. The era of white LEDs entering the home is rapidly approaching.
6. Environmental protection, no harmful substances of mercury. The assembly parts of the LED bulb can be easily disassembled, and can be recycled by others without recycling by the manufacturer.
7. The light distribution technology expands the LED point light source into a surface light source, increases the light-emitting surface, eliminates glare, sublimates visual effects, and eliminates visual fatigue.
8. Integrated design of lens and lampshade. The lens has the functions of concentrating and protecting at the same time, avoiding the repeated waste of light and making the product more concise and beautiful.
9. High-power LED flat cluster packaging, and integrated design of radiator and lamp holder. It fully guarantees the heat dissipation requirements and service life of the LED, and fundamentally meets the arbitrary design of the structure and shape of the LED lamp, which has the distinctive characteristics of the LED lamp.
10. Significant energy saving. Using ultra-bright and high-power LED light source, with high-efficiency power supply, it can save more than 80% of electricity than traditional incandescent lamps, and the brightness is 10 times that of incandescent lamps under the same power.
11. Ultra-long life of more than 50,000 hours, which is more than 50 times that of traditional tungsten filament lamps. The LED adopts a highly reliable advanced packaging process-eutectic welding, which fully guarantees the long life of the LED.
12. No flicker. Pure DC work eliminates visual fatigue caused by traditional light source strobe.
13. Green and environmental protection. It does not contain lead, mercury and other polluting elements and does not pollute the environment.
14. Impact resistance, strong lightning resistance, no ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiation. There is no filament and glass shell, there is no broken problem of traditional lamp tube, no harm to human body, no radiation.
15. Work under low thermal voltage, safe and reliable. Surface temperature≤60℃(when ambient temperature Ta=25℃).
16. Wide voltage range, universal LED light. 85V~264VAC full voltage range and constant current, to ensure that the life and brightness are not affected by voltage fluctuations.
17. Using PWM constant current technology, high efficiency, low heat and high precision of constant current.
18. Reduce line loss and no pollution to the power grid. The power factor is ≥0.9, the harmonic distortion is ≤20%, and the EMI conforms to the global index, which reduces the power loss of the power supply line and avoids high-frequency interference and pollution to the power grid.
19. The universal standard lamp holder can directly replace the existing halogen lamp, incandescent lamp and fluorescent lamp.
20. The luminous visual efficiency rate can be as high as 80lm/w, a variety of LED lamp color temperatures are available, high color rendering index, and good color rendering.
Obviously, as long as the cost of LED lights decreases with the continuous improvement of LED technology. Energy-saving lamps and incandescent lamps will inevitably be replaced by LED lamps.
The country pays more and more attention to lighting energy saving and environmental protection issues, and has been vigorously promoting the use of LED lamps.