First, the water pump can not start.
Common reasons: packing is too tight or between the impeller and the pump body is blocked by debris accumulation;Pump shaft, bearing, leakage reduction ring rust;The pump shaft is seriously bent.
Elimination method: relax the packing, dredge the drainage tank;Disassemble the pump body to remove debris and rust;Remove pump shaft to correct or replace the new pump shaft.
Disease two, insufficient flow
Causes: mostly suction pipe leakage, bottom valve leakage;Water intake blockage;Insufficient depth of bottom valve into water;Pump speed is too low;The sealing ring or impeller wear is too large;Excessive water absorption height, etc.
Exclusion method: check the suction pipe and the bottom valve, plug the leakage air source;Clean up the silt or blockage at the intake;The depth of the bottom valve into the water must be greater than 1.5 times the diameter of the inlet pipe, increase the depth of the bottom valve into the water;Check the power supply voltage, improve the pump speed, replace the sealing ring or impeller;Lower the installation position of the pump, or replace the high lift pump.
Disease three, can not absorb water
Causes: there is air in the pump body or gas accumulation in the intake pipe, or the bottom valve is not closed tightly, the filling water is not satisfied, the vacuum pump packing is leaking badly, the gate valve or the shutter is not strict.
1. First put the water pressure on, and then fill the pump body with water, and then turn on the machine.At the same time, check whether the check valve is tight, whether there is air leakage in the pipeline and joints. If there is air leakage, apply lubricating oil or blending paint at the joints after disassembly, and tighten the screws.
2. Check the oil seal ring of the pump shaft, and replace it with a new one if it is seriously worn.
3. Pipeline leakage or air leakage.Nuts may not be tightened during installation.If the leakage is not serious, cement can be daubed in the place 1. of leakage or leakage, or cement slurry mixed with asphalt oil.Temporary repairs can be made with wet mud or soft soap.If the joint is leaking, the wrench can be used to tighten the nut, if the leakage is serious, it must be disassembled again, replace the cracked pipe;Lower the head and press the nozzle of the pump into the water by 0.5m.
Disease four, the pump does not water
Cause: pump body and suction pipe is not filled with water diversion;Dynamic water level below the pump filter pipe;Broken suction pipe, etc.
Elimination method: eliminate the bottom valve fault, filled with water;Lower the installation position of the water pump so that the filter pipe is below the moving water level or the filter pipe is pumped at the same moving water level;Repair or replace the suction pipe.
Five, the pump body vibration or noise
Causes: the pump is not installed firmly or the pump is installed too high;Motor ball bearing damage;The pump spindle is bent or different from the motor spindle, not parallel, etc.
Treatment method: stabilize the pump or reduce the installation height of the pump;Replace motor ball bearing;Correct the bending of the pump spindle or adjust the relative position of the pump and the motor.
Disease six, power consumption is too large
Cause: pump speed is too high;The pump spindle is bent or the pump spindle is different from the motor spindle or is not parallel;Selection of pump head is not appropriate;Pump suction sediment or blockage;Motor ball bearing damage, etc.
Treatment method: check the circuit voltage, reduce the pump speed;Correct the main shaft of the pump or adjust the relative position of the pump and the motor;Choose suitable head pump;Clearing silt or blockage;Replace the motor ball bearing.
Seven, drive shaft or motor bearing overheating
Cause: lack of lubricating oil or bearing rupture, etc.
Treatment method: add lubricating oil or replace bearing.
These are the common causes of the pump "disease", not all the reasons, in practice to deal with the fault, , but also because according to the specific problem, the actual analysis, should comply with the principle of the first in, do not operate blindly.
Before the analysis of pump failure, we must also learn to use the multimeter and megohmmeter, the use of notes are:
1, if it is impossible to estimate the size of the measured voltage or current in advance, it should first dial to the highest range to measure once, and then gradually reduce the range to the appropriate position according to the situation.After measurement, switch the range to the highest voltage and turn off the power supply.
2. When measuring the voltage, the digital multimeter should be in parallel with the circuit under test;When measuring current, it should be in series with the circuit to be measured. When measuring direct flow, it is not necessary to consider positive and negative polarity.
3. When the AC voltage block is misused to measure the DC voltage, or when the DC voltage block is misused to measure the AC voltage, the display screen will display "000", or the number on the low position will jump.
4. It is forbidden to change the range when measuring high voltage (more than 220V) or large current (more than 0.5A) to prevent arc generation and burning switch contacts.
5. When "BATT" or "Low BAT" is displayed, it means that the battery voltage is lower than the working voltage.